VBA Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The service of Virtual Business Address Service will be provided for a minimum term of 1 MONTH.
2. Should either party wish to cease the Service, notice must be given in writing not less than ONE MONTH prior to the next billing date.
3. The Glasshouses personnel will only handle incoming post between the hours of 9am and 6.00pm Monday to
Friday. Outside of this hours and all day on Public Holidays and Bank Holidays the Post collection service is unavailable.
4. The Glasshouses will notify the Client if post items are available for collection by email or phone or both.
5. All sums payable under this agreement unless otherwise stated are exclusive of VAT and other duties or taxes.
6. Method of payment for the service is online payment. Other methods may be acceptable at our discretion.
7. Payment must be made monthly in advance with any additional charges being billed monthly in arrears on
receipt of invoice.
8. Set up fees apply and may vary depending on products or packages provided to you.
9. All subsequent payments will be due on receipt of invoice and we will process your payment using the same
instruction used to open the account unless you instruct us to the contrary.
10.We reserve the right to suspend the Service in full or part (at our discretion) if any sums become overdue, or if we have reasonable grounds to believe that any aspect of the Service is being used for illegal or fraudulent purposes.
11. Neither party shall at any time during or after the term of this agreement divulge, or allow to be divulged, to any person any confidential information relating to the business or affairs of the other.
12. For the purposes of Data Protection and GDPR we are the Data Controller and Data Processor for all data you submitted to us in order to purchase the Service.
13. In providing the Service to you, The Glasshouses will be collecting Personal Data such as names, company details, addresses, phone numbers and possibly banking/ credit card details. We will retain the Personal Data collected from your until you cease to be a customer of The Glasshouses or as otherwise advised by you in writing.
14. The Glasshouses will not share this data outside of The Glasshouses or transfer it outside of the EEA.
15. The Glasshouses will:
- Ensure that confidentiality agreements remain in place with all personnel who process your personal data.
- Delete all transactional data upon termination of the Service or otherwise advised by you in writing.
- Demonstrate compliance with GDPR upon your written request.
- Take adequate security measures.
- Assist you, as the Client, in dealing with responses to data subject rights of request.
- Comply with the relevant rules around notifying breaches to the regulatory authority and the data subject.
16. If you have any queries on GDPR please contact the Data Protection Manager at: email@example.com
17. By engaging The Glasshouses to provide the Service to you, you acknowledge that you are happy and agree to comply with our terms and conditions and GDPR compliance commitments as outlined in this agreement.
18. The Glasshouses shall not be liable to the Client for loss of profit or of any contract or for any consequential loss that may be suffered by the Client.
THE SUPPLIER’S RIGHT TO ASSIGN
19. This agreement and all rights and obligations under it may be freely assigned or transferred by us but not by you.
20. This agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
21. All rights granted to either of the parties shall be cumulative and no exercise by either of the parties of any right under this agreement shall restrict or prejudice the exercise of any other right granted by this agreement or otherwise available to it.
22. The failure by either party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms or conditions of this agreement shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions of this agreement.
STATUS OF THE SUPPLIER
23. During the term of this agreement, we shall be an independent contractor and shall not be deemed or held
out to be your servant or agent.
24. All disputes or differences which shall at any time arise between the parties whether during the term
of this agreement or afterwards and which cannot be settled between the parties shall be referred to a single
arbitrator to be agreed upon by the parties or in default of agreement to be nominated by the President for the time being of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.