Below you will find all you need to know about how The Glasshouses collects, uses, and protects your personal data.
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We want you to feel confident that we are keeping your data secure, and that we handle and process it in accordance with current applicable data protections laws.
In this Policy, we explain what personal data we collect, how we collect it, what we use your data for, and how we safeguard it.
What data do you collect?
We want to give users the best possible experience. To do so, we need to collect personal data from you for certain processes such as providing a service and when you enquire about our services.
The data we collect may include:
● Personal information such as name, email address, and other contact details. ● Any feedback you’ve given us through our website. This may be used for training and operational compliance.
● When you visit our website, we collect device information such as the IP address of your device, your device model and its settings and network information.
● Cookies on our website that help us provide you with a tailored experience. Please refer to Manage Cookies Consent on our website footer for more information.
How do you use the data you collect?
Primarily, we use the data we collect to ensure we are providing you with highly relevant content. Here are some other ways in which we use this data:
● To help us refine our presentation of company information.
● To make sure we are only sending you communications about our company that you’ve shown an interest in.
● To ensure you enjoy a good end-to-end experience with us.
● To keep you updated on any changes, and to advise you on how you can get the best out of our website.
● To enhance our support by analysing your interactions with us.
● We will process your data to help us present appropriate offers to you in the form of relevant personalised communications based on your interests and characteristics.
● To ensure our website is protected from fraud or crime.
● So that we can investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and violations of our Terms of Service and/or applicable law.
● To meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
● In many cases, we aggregate and/or anonymise your personal information so that it no longer identifies you.
Last Updated: 10th February 2022
How long do you keep my personal data?
This depends on the type of data and how we use it. When we make a decision on what data to keep, we consider the information we need to best help us manage our relationship with you, and to make sure we can meet certain statutory obligations.
Ways we collect data
We typically ask you for personal details when you visit our website.
How do you secure my data?
At The Glasshouses, securing your personal data is extremely important to us, which is why we take appropriate measures to protect your data. We use a range of security technologies and processes, and actively monitor emerging cyber threats on a 24 x 7 basis.
Controlling my data
How can I take control of my personal data?
The good news is you have ultimate control over your personal data. If you don’t want us to send you relevant offers or marketing information, you can opt in or out at any time by contacting us.
Here are the quick and simple ways you can opt out:
You can opt out using the link or text option at the bottom of any marketing e-mail or text you receive from us.
How can I access my data?
If you want to get a copy of your personal data we hold, or if you would like to discuss your other data privacy rights, please contact us at [email protected]
What about third parties?
Who do you share my data with and why?
There are a number of reasons why we would share your data with third parties. Be assured your data will only ever be shared with third parties that we trust explicitly. Here is a list of instances in which we share your data, and the third parties to whom we share it with.
● Organisations who work on The Glasshouses on your behalf.
● If you have opted in for marketing or have requested to be marketed by third parties under our service.
● If we feel your personal safety is at risk.
● If we are required by any relevant public authority or law enforcement agency. ● If there is a change of ultimate ownership of The Glasshouses. In this case, we would require the new owners to keep your data confidential.
● If we suspect that you have given us false information and we have reasonable grounds to do a further investigation.
● Where a third party is processing your data on behalf of The Glasshouses and is required to disclose it by law.
● Where a complaint has been made and we need to investigate it.
● We may need to transfer your data outside the EEA when we require a Third Party to work on behalf of The Glasshouses to your benefit.
Last Updated: 10th February 2022
What are cookies and how do you use them?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer when you visit our websites. The cookies hold basic information that shows us if you have visited our site previously, and which pages you visited. This data helps us to provide you with a more personalised service, so for example, the next time you visit our site we can present you with information that you’ve shown an interest in.
How do you collect data from cookies?
We collect data in a way which does not identify you. We will not associate any data gathered from our website with any personally identifying information from any other source.
Can I enable or disable cookies?
Today most web browsers allow you some control over whether you allow cookies to be collected. You can also easily delete or clear cookies on your browser at any time. This is a handy guide www.allaboutcookies.org which shows you how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how you can manage them.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] if you have any questions about your data. Last Updated: 10th February 2022